Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Highlights and the Lovelies.


Delice is engaged!
(Eliza and I out in the cold trying to keep hundreds of tealights lit while Jonas asks her)

It took ten thousand tries.

I always miss this.

Taxidermy in the grocery store.


Trying to fit my unfinished portrait of Erin and Collin into my suitcase.

The art of subtraction.

Christmas morning victory and pijamas.

Scoop, Poxie and the Christmas tree.

"Sophie"
(from the boys taking us ion a tour of their work)

Heiss Schocolade

In Colmar, watching a Russian quartet perform in a protestant cathedral, and being super mature.

Where the magic happens, and organic lollipops.


"Many an idle dream is looking for a home of sleep, like yours, to happen in." -W. Benton

1 comment:

*Jacob* said...

I am addicted to those lollipops. I brought them with me to Lacoste, even.